😎 Pro Tip: Don’t want to miss another great Fintech or Payments event on Clubhouse?
📆 Subscribe to the F&P calendar on your phone or desktop, or just view the calendar grid or event list on this website.
🏗 We are currently building a roster of weekly events across different 🌎 🌎 🌏 time zones.
🔁 The current regular events are listed below.
🙋♀️ If you are interested in becoming a F&P Club Moderator or hosting a F&P Club event? Please book a 15 minute quick intro slot with James to discuss your idea.
- 20:00 ET / 01:00 UK – Madison (@MadisonL) hosts a weekly panel on Women in Fintech & Financial services. This event is open to women and male allies and is in partnership with the Women in Fintech club on Clubhouse, which Madison founded.
- 19:00 UK – Olivia (@OliviaSegsworth) & Patrick (@PatrickSayers) host a weekly show focused on Young Professionals (#YoPros) working in or looking to join the Fintech & Payments industries.
- 11:00 PT / 19:00 UK – Samantha (@Samantha) and Lara host the F&P Women in Payments Power Hour – ask Samantha and Lara anything! Samantha is the founder of the Leading Women Club on Clubhouse.
- 16:30 UK / 21:00 IST – Monica (@Jasuja) hosts a series exploring the evolution of Fintech in India and Asia-Pacific
- 19:00 UK / 20:00 CET – Sophie (@SophieGuibaud) hosts #BeyondFintech, exploring how the world’s biggest brands are embedding fintech.
- MORE EXCITING WEEKLY EVENTS COMING SOON!
- 17:00 UK / 19:00 Riyadh – James (@26Left) hosts a weekly series exploring the development of Fintech & Payments across the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) countries, and the broader Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
- 12:00 (noon) UK – James (@26Left) hosts the F&P #SundaySurgery – our resident agony uncle taking your questions and perspectives on the week’s news.